RC Water Boat Workshop:
In this workshop, students will learn and practice a variety of procedures applicable to traditional small-craft construction. Workshop will focus on the setting up and planking of hulls, as well as the making of all the necessary accessories that go with a properly equipped guide boat.
- How to design and build an RC Water Boat
- Design your own water boat from the scratch
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Floating session
- Nationally recognized certificates to all.
- One kit for a team of five.
Duration: 2 days (8 Hours each day)
Eligibility: No restrictions on branch, stream & year.
Max Team size: 5
- In-depth theoretical explanation of all basic concepts of water boats
- Sample calculations of design attributes
- Practical demonstration of key concepts with simple experiments
- Creative practical sessions
Take away kit includes
- Brushless Motor (1 No.)
- Propeller and prop saver (1 No.)
- Electronic Speed Controller (1 No.)
- Servo Motor(1 No.s)
- LiPo Battery (1 No.)
- Balsa Wood, Balsa Ply
- Styro Foam, Bio Foam
- Control Rods
- Rubber Adhesive, Epoxy Glue
- Working Tools*
- Other miscellaneous items
- 6ch 2.4GHz remote control*
* Parts will be provided for the workshop and will be taken back after the workshop. This is done to reduce the cost of the kit.
Contact us to know about a venue close to you and workshop fee details.