RC Aircraft Workshop:
The two day workshop on RC Aircraft will introduce the participants to basic concepts of Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Flight mechanics, Structures etc. and some concepts of Electronics involved in R/C Aircraft technology. At the end of the workshop, a brief intro about other RC projects will be given. This will benefit the participants to utilize the components from the workshop to make other RC models.
- How to design, build and fly an RC aircraft
- Design your own aircraft from the scratch
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Flying session
- Nationally recognized certificates to all.
- One kit for a team of five.
- Certificate of Participation for all the workshop participants from Aero Sapiens jointly with AMA.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
Duration: 2 days (8 Hours each day)
Eligibility: No restrictions on branch, stream & year.
Max Team size: 5
- Introduction to Aerodynamics
- Concepts of Structural design
- Forces on an aircraft
2. RC Aircraft Design Process
- Thumb rule of aircraft design
- Theoretical calculations
3. Exposure to R/C Electronics
- Fuselage assembly
- Wing Fabrication
- Empennage construction
- Assembling the parts
- Installing the Electronics
5. Flight Test
6. Troubleshooting, Q&A & Feedback Session
Take away kit includes
- Brushless Motor (1 No.)*
- Propeller and prop saver (1 No.)*
- Electronic Speed Controller (1 No.)*
- Servo Motor(3 No.s)*
- LiPo Battery (1 No.)*
- Balsa Wood, Balsa Ply
- Styro Foam, Bio Foam
- Control Rods
- Rubber Adhesive, Epoxy Glue
- Working Tools*
- Other miscellaneous items
- 6ch 2.4GHz remote control*
Economy Kit : * Parts will be provided for the workshop and will be taken back after the workshop. This is done to reduce the cost of the kit.
Standard Kit : In which all * items will be given for take-away except Transmitter and Receiver.
Contact us to know about a venue close to you and workshop fee details.