Aero-Sapiens presents its first DIY mini drone.
It is the perfect platform for a novice to start exploring the world of quadrotors.
With its DIY ready to assemble kit, flying is extremely intuitive and opens up the world of hobby flying.
A Quadrotor is a simple four rotor design and this workshop introduces participants to learn new technologies involved in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and the techniques involved in making a working Mini Quadcopter.
- Principles of operation of multi-rotors
- Knowledge about the various components of drone
- Hands-on experience with building aerial vehicles.
- Flying session of self-built mini-drones
- Trouble-shooting, Q&A Session
Register for WorkshopCheck out mini-drone flying video
Eligibility: Anybody interested in making drones can attend this workshop (9 yrs & above)
Pre-requisite: Enthusiasm to fly and passion to learn something new
Take away Kit include
- Embedded Board
- 4 x Coreless DC motors
- 4 x Propellers
- Lipo battery 3.7 v
- Landing gears
- Remote Control 2.4GHz
- Quadrotor frame
Rs. 1,500/- without kit.
Rs. 4,500/- with take away kit.
- Certificate of Participation for all the workshop participants from Aero Sapiens jointly with AMA.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops.
For more details: Back to Workshops