WHY WALK…WHEN YOU CAN FLY?
you never know how high, how much and how far you can go
UNTIL YOU TRY!!
Learn With Us… Encourage your child to FLY HIGH…
Four different Aero-Modelling modules:
- JUNIOR AERO-MODELLING (Age: 6-9 years): Make origami paper planes, hot air balloons, pond hoppers, toy control line planes.
- SENIOR AERO-MODELLING (Age: 10-18 years): Make balsa catapult gliders, rubber powered planes, hot air balloons, rockets.
- ADVANCED AERO-MODELLING (Age: 12-18 years): Make Remote-Controlled Air-Propelled Car, Remote-Controlled Hovercraft.
- AERO-MODELLING WORKSHOP SERIES (Age: 10+): Introductory workshops of 1/2 days, 4-5 hour on various Aeromodels like Catapult Glider, Rubber Powered Model, Rocket, Remote-Controlled Air-Propelled Car, and Remote-Controlled Hovercraft.
For various types of workshops: Click here
All our specially designed Aeromodelling programs drive and reinforce the learning experience by giving children the maximum ‘hands on’ on variety Aero models using Flight Simulators, audio-visual sessions, demonstrations, experiments, projects, activities. The programs are focussed on developing key social, emotional and intellectual skills like Thinking Skills, General Awareness and interest in science among kids, aged 6 to 15 years.
Salient Features of School Workshops on AERO-MODELLING
- Build and take-home amazing model air-planes individually
- Engage in making team models
- Learn the following topics:
- World of Aero-Modelling, Introduction to Aero-Modelling tools
- Parts of an Airplane, Theory of Flight
- Designing-Building & Flying various Aero-models
- Demo of Rockets/ RC Planes/ Control Line Models/ Hovercrafts/ Quadcopters/ Hot Air Balloons
- Flying Competition, Nationally Recognized AMA course completion certificates
- Course fee inclusive of all imported materials, tools and accessories
Have a blast and learn Aeromodelling the fun way…
More details of Dates, Time, Venue and Fees: Click here