Model aircrafts are flying or non-flying small-sized replicas of existing or imaginary aircraft created using a variety of materials including paper, plastic, metal, wood etc. These are broadly classified into two types:
- Static: which can’t fly, often used for display purposes.
- Dynamic: These can fly and act as a great source of fun along with learning concepts of aeromodeling
We have a wide portfolio of DIY Aeromodelling kits, enough to suffice the thirst of a Beginner to even Advanced Aero-modeler. Our kits are inclusive of imported materials and contains each and every part required to successfully build, assemble and fly the model. We also offer Radio Controlled models on request. We assure quality of all our products and a good selection of accessories and learning tools.
- Place your order via phone/email and collect Aeromodelling Kits from our office.
- Place your order via phone/email and transfer amount online through RTGS/NEFT in our bank account (details as below). On amount confirmation, we’ll courier the Aeromodelling Kits to your address. Shipping Charges Extra..
|Bank||Yes bank Ltd|
|Branch||Noble Cooperative Bank Ltd Sec 53, Noida|
Highlights of DIY Kits
- Do It Yourself Kits – Practically Implementing Science concepts.
- Based on STEM Concept: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Complete set of building parts.
- Step by step instruction manual.
- Video tutorials for better understanding of building models.
- Lots of Accessories.
- Website www.aero-sapiens.com for visual aids.
- Product Quality Assured.
- Spare parts for all products.