Aero Sapiens presents its first DIY nano drone. It is the perfect platform for a novice to start exploring the world of quadrotors. With its friendly interface, flying is extremely intuitive and opens up the world of hobby flying.
Mini Quadrotor is a remotely piloted aircraft finding major applications in research, law enforcement, and commercial purposes. The simple four rotor design of quadrotors is easy to work with and modify, allowing engineers to find better applications each day.
TWO DAY WORKSHOP ON RC MINI-DRONE:
This workshop introduces participants to the technologies involved in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and the techniques involved in making a working Quadrotor. Students practically understand the overall design, configuration and testing of the Quadrotor project.
- Introduction to Rotary-wing aircraft
- Introduction to design and development of Multi Rotor Vehicles
- Understanding the Electronics circuitry involved in Quadrotor
- Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyroscopes and controllers
- Hands-on experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and Quadcopter Embedded control board
TOPICS COVERED AND WORKSHOP STRUCTURE:
- Understanding rotary-wing aircraft and their Dynamics
- Exposure to Design and Electronics used in Multicopters
- Fabrication of Quadcopter frame and its circuit
- Calibration and Testing of the developed Quadcopter
- Quadcopter Flying using Radio Control and competition
- Flight Controller Board
- Coreless/brushless motors schools/colleges
- Propellers (Pushers and Pullers)
- LiPo Battery
- Accelerometer sensors
- Gyroscopic sensors
- Quadrotor frame
Note: The components mentioned above are parts of take-away kit. It would be provided during the workshop on per team basis.
- Teams of at max two candidates are permitted.
- Eligibility: Any and every drone enthusiast.
- Pr-Requisite: Enthusiasm to fly.
- Workshop Fee: Rs. 1,500/- without kit, Rs. 6,500/- with take away kit.
- Certificates will be provided to all on successful completion after the workshop on behalf of Aero-Sapiens.
Contact Us for more details…