ABOUT RC AIRCRAFT
Your first step into the world of UAV !
A radio-controlled aircraft also referred to as RC aircraft or RC plane, is a small flying machine that is controlled remotely by an operator on the ground using a hand-held radio transmitter.
The workshop on RC Aircraft will introduce the participants to basic concepts of Aerodynamics, Propulsion, Flight mechanics, Structures etc. and interesting concepts of Electronics involved in R/C Aircraft technology. At the end of the program, a brief intro about other RC projects will be given. This will benefit the participants to utilize the components from the workshop to make other RC models.
- Introduction to Aerodynamics
- Concepts of Structural design
- Forces on an aircraft
2. RC Aircraft Design Process
- Thumb rule of aircraft design
- Theoretical calculations
3. Exposure to R/C Electronics
- Fuselage assembly
- Wing Fabrication
- Empennage construction
- Assembling the parts
- Installing the Electronics
5. Flight Test
6. Troubleshooting, Q&A & Feedback Session
- Brushless Motor (1 No.)
- Propeller and prop saver (1 No.)
- Electronic Speed Controller (1 No.)*
- Servo Motor(3 No.s)
- Connectors and Tools
- Control Rods, Control Horns
- LiPo Battery (1 No.)*
- Working Tools *
- 6ch 2.4GHz Radio control (Tx, Rx) *
- Battery Charger
- Building Materials (Coroplast, Styro Foam, Bio-Foam, Epoxy Glue)
Note: The parts marked* are not parts of economy kit. These components would be provided during the RC Aircraft workshop (per team) but would be taken back after the workshop. This is being done to reduce the cost of the RC Aircraft workshop and make it affordable for students who do not want to buy the complete kit
- Teams of at max six candidates are permitted.
- Duration: 2 days (8 Hours each day).
- Eligibility: No restrictions on branch, stream and grade.
- Certificates will be provided to all on successful completion after the workshop on behalf of Aero-Sapiens.
Contact Us for more details…