An Aeromodeller’s First Love !
About Gliders: Flying a glider is probably the closest thing any human will come to feeling like a bird. Powered only by gravity and air currents, gliders move silently through the sky. Because they have no engines, gliders can be thought of as pure flying vehicles, staying aloft by balancing the forces of gravity, lift, drag, and thrust. Common types of gliders are Hang Gliders, Sail plane gliders, Para gliders, Towline gliders, Chuck gliders, RC Gliders, Military gliders .
ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON CHUCK GLIDER
- If you want to learn about UAV flying objects and don’t know where to start, Aero Sapiens gives you just the right platform with a Balsa Glider workshop.
- Designing and fabricating a glider helps one understand the basic idea behind flight and the significance of various parts of the airplane.
- The workshop helps the participant understand aerodynamics, controls and stability in the simplest manner.
- By tweaking slightly with various parts of the glider, one can actually make it perform some interesting aerobatics.
- This will help the participant understand the basic principles of flight.
- Design , Build & Test your own first Chuck glider from scratch!
- Hands-on experience in fabricating the Chuck Glider.
- Introduction to various Design.
- This workshop encompasses all the concepts and principles involved in the aerodynamics of an Flying Objects.
- The workshop provides a complete learning experience to the participants.
- Understand the principles of Flight of a UAVs.
TOPICS COVERED AND WORKSHOP STRUCTURE:
- Lecture on understanding Aircraft design .
- In these Concepts participants are introduced to basics of Glider.
- Understanding the Physics behind the aircraft.
- Different systems of an Aircraft.
- Stability & Control of an Aircraft
- Design own Chuck glider from scratch.
- Concepts in Designing a glider.
- Designing and fabricating a glider
- Test flight and competition session.
- Balsa Wood
- Sand Paper
- Data Sheet
- Blue Print of Glider
- Epoxy Glue
Note: The components mentioned above are parts of take-away kit. It would be provided during the glider workshop on per team basis.
- Teams of at max two candidates are permitted.
- Application fee: 1000 Rs. per applicant.
- Certificates will be provided to all on successful completion after the workshop on behalf of Aero-Sapiens.
Contact Us for more details…